Saturday, June 22, 2013

Butterflies~

Butterflies don't ever know the colors of their wings,
But human eyes can see how truly beautiful it is.
Point is,
You don't know good you are but others can see that you are special.

You Are Special To Me.

Even though I may never know you, may never get to shake your hand, or give you hugs, hold you while you cry, trace over your precious scars, or give you butterfly kisses. You are so very special to us and we know you can get through this. I'm here for you.

I don't care
If you hate your teeth
Or the way your voice sounds.
I don't care if you hate
You hair
And your smile
Your laugh
And the fact that you feel sad.
I don't care if you don't
Like where you're headed
Or if you want to die.
I will love you.
And take care of you.
I will kiss you
And give you my love.
I will tell you you're
Wonderful (cuz you are)
And I will make you feel it.
Love me,
And you will be loved back
Until you love yourself.
And I don't care if it'll take
Forever~
For that to happen.

~Beast~
You're beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment