Saturday, June 22, 2013

Just Read It~I Have No Title.

It's amazing how truly the human mind can be.
Often times I wonder, "Why do I have emotion?"
"Why can't I just feel numb?"
"Why do we feel pain?"
~
Especially the last one. It's mind boggling just how painful pain can be. And even though to some, that makes no sense, but for those of you that are going through it right now, you know what I mean.
And even the emotions that people would think are warm and welcoming can become the most deceiving... Trust me, I know this. I know this way too well...
But what i'm really trying to get to is that life hurts... And i'm sorry but sometimes there just isn't anything you can do about it. Pain is inevitable. Sad as it is, that's the truth...
I remember the day I fell in love with Charlie. Crystal clear.. And I also remember when he ripped my heart out of my chest and threw it away. And I always wondered, "Why?"
And then I realized,
That in order to be happy, you need a little faith, a small push in the right direction, and most importantly, you have to be willing to get better.
If the spirit does not wished to be healed, then no true healing can be done unto the spirit.
~Stay Strong<3~
~Beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment