Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I'LL SHAMPOO MY EYEBROWS IF I WANT TO!!!

Okay, so I got the idea for this post when I was in the shower, washing my hair. I'd been thinking about the blog and when I was washing my hair, for some reason I used shampoo on my eyebrows. The title of this post is the thought that came to my mind. I guess you could say that the moral of this story is that I'll do what I want, in a sense. If you want to express yourself by changing your appearance, listening to a certain type of music, what hobbies you have, or even just how you act, then who is everyone else to stop you?
  • "I'm a guy and I have long hair." GO FOR IT!
  • "I'm a girl and I dress like a guy." WHO'S STOPPING YOU?
  • "I'm in love with someone of the same gender." HEY, YA LOVE WHO YA LOVE!
  • "I like screamo (or pop/country/ect.)." THAT'S THE MUSIC YOU LIKE, LISTEN TO IT!
  • "I wanna dye my hair blue." DO IT! (not encouraging you to dye your hair if you're not permitted to do so)
You are your own person. If someone tries to bring you down, forget them. Ignore them. Ashley Purdy said: "Being normal, what's that? Normal is a setting on a washing machine, no one wants to be that."  My point is, be who YOU want to be, not who OTHERS want you to be.










No comments:

Post a Comment