Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Blog :)

Hey guys, it's Blade. This is my new blog. I am creating this because I know what it's like to be unheard, unnoticed, invisible, misunderstood... I know what it's like to not have a voice. Hopefully this page will help people like me. I hope to give people advice and to just be an ear for those who need it. If you ever feel like no one is there, I am. Always, I will always be there for you no matter who you are. This is a safe page, I will not permit any bullying, gay bashing, judging, or putting down of any type. This is a place for you to be who you are. Be free to be yourself. If you ever need to ask a question privately or need to talk, email me at: fall1ng.0ff.th3.3dg3@gmail.com
I will respond as soon as possible. Let other people hear your voice. WE WILL BE HEARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment